CV Svein E. Sando
- Born 1951 in Oslo, Norway
- Candidatus Magistri (1 year longer than a BSc) in mathematics, physics and computer science at University of Oslo (1975) and Trondheim (1994).
- Enrolled as master degree student in physics (electronics) in 1976 at University of Oslo, but switched after ¾ year to theology:
- Candidatus Theologiae in 1980 at Free Faculty of Theology, Oslo.
- Ordained as pastor in the Norwegian Lutheran Church in 1983
- Pastor for school children and students in Norges Kristelige Student- og Skoleungdomslag 1983-1993.
- Planned, constructed and maintained a public model railway exhibition for the Gardermoen Railway, Norway 1993-1998.
- Part time lecturer in computer science at Sør-Trøndelag University College 1994-1997
- Various courses in ethics on doctorate level 1994-2010
- Part time lecturer in religion and ethics at The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) 1998-2003.
- Assistant professor in religion and ethics at Queen Maud University College (Dronning Mauds Minne Høgskole, DMMH), Trondheim, 1996-99
- Assistant professor in religion and ethics at Sør-Trøndelag University College 1999-2001
- Assistant professor in religion and ethics and ICT coordinator at Queen Maud University College from 2001.
- Evaluated by external commission as associate professor in religion and ethics from 2005.
- Research fellow from August 2010 (63 %), on a project on children's use of ICT, from an ethical perspective.
- PhD-dissertation May 9th 2014 on the thesis "Children ICT and ethics" at Free Faculty of Theology, Oslo.
This article is shown 6296 times
|Ett tilfeldig blant 12 av mine antatt bedre bilder jeg har tatt selv:|
I dag 358 treff på nonaliud, og 1895488 totalt siden 20.04.2004 08:25.
Dagsgjennomsnitt: 362 treff ·
The content of this webpage is subject to Norwegian legislation about copyright, which gives the author all publications wrights.
Any further publication of this text and its pictures, completely or partly,
can only be done after being authorized to do so by the author.
Shorter citation in papers, students essays and so forth can be done if referring to the source.
APA style reference to this webpage:
Sando, S. (2014).
Curriculum Vitae Svein Sando, English. Dronning Mauds Minne Høgskole. Downloaded 21.08.2018 from http://www2.dmmh.no/~ses/index.php?vis=253&nid=1&eng=1